1. What are 3 month payday loans?
3 month payday loans are short-term loans that are given to eligible applicants against their next paycheck so that they can easily meet their unavoidable financial commitments.
2. What ate differences between 3 month payday loans and a regular bank loan?
3 month payday loans are small loans given to borrowers against their next paycheck in unsecured form.
3. Can I still apply for 3 month payday loans if I am a bad credit borrower?
Yes, you can if you meet the terms and conditions of the loan and convince the lender with your timely repayment capabilities.
4. Is my personal information safe if I use your network for loan application?
Reputable credit lenders associated with us verify your personal information through secure websites and by using encrypted technology and the process and all online transactions on our website is absolutely safe. All your information remains safe at our website.
5. What is your role in credit lending decisions?
Always keep in mind that we, at 3 month payday loans, act as a mediator and help our clients to access money from our credit lenders without hassle and wasted time. We have simplified the process of finding a lender to get the money you need during sudden financial emergencies. We have no role in credit lending decisions.
6. What are the minimum and maximum amounts that I can get from your credit lenders?
By applying with us, you get small and unsecured funds starting from CA$100-CA$1000 without any problem. The credit lender determines the loan amount based on your present financial condition and repayment potential. Always borrow such loans responsibly because repaying such funds in full in a short time period is a big fiscal liability.
7. Do you charge for your referral service?Our loan matching services are absolutely free of cost and we don’t ask for any fee for using our website.
Please contact us if you have more questions related to our loan products and services.